Oil Expellers Oil Expeller Manufacturers Oil Mill
Besides popularity in indian market the product has shown tremendous results in so many abroad countries like zimbabwe, zambia, burkina faso, mali, dar-e-slam, kenya, dominican republic etc. i.e. why the company is able to execute successfully so many prestigious orders and thereby serving the nation by earning foreign.Bombore gold project is located approximately 85km east of ouagadougou, in the ganzourgou province, burkina faso. it is one of the biggest undeveloped oxide gold deposits in west africa. orezone gold, which acquired the property in , owns 90% interest, while the remaining 10% interest is owned by the government of burkina.