-supervising shift maintenance team. ... ( jaw crusher, cone crushers, product screens & ball mills. pepsico - varun beverages ltd 11 months senior mechanical technician ... open pit mining manager, kibali gold mine at barrick gold corporation zambia. blutus gondwe. blutus.Allan champion engineering manager at edikan gold mine ghana democratic republic of the congo 391 connections. more details mining gold in africa ghana mali and burkina faso inn. major miner kinross gold holds a 90 percent interest in the chirano gold mine in ghana while the government of ghana owns the remaining 10 percent chirano damang.